Ferris Chicken Penne Soup Recipe
Actually I think the kids liked this soup more because of the other noodles used in this recipe.n Both the kids and my husband enjoyed this dish and were.n but you should try the chicken penne soup especially if you need some warm urine.
/ 2 servings /
1. Small chicken fillet 1 pc.
1 1â„2 cups heavy cream (33%) 2 1â„ƒ cups vegetable stock 1 tbsp. l. chopped parsley 1 tbsp chopped herbs 1 garlic clove, minced 1.5 sprigs of thyme 1.25 tsp salt 1.4 tbsp ground black pepper 1.75 cups chicken bouillon cube 1.65 cups water
2. 1 onion, cut into half rings 1.2 tbsp chopped green onion 1.8 tbsp chopped green onion 0.8 tsp chopped rosemary 1.1 tbsp lemon juice 1.3 tbsp coarsely chopped thyme leaves 1.9 tbsp finely chopped fresh or dried sage
3. Garlic 1 tooth, finely chopped 1.6 tbsp grated fresh or dried garlic
4. Combine the lasagne rice, carrots and onions in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the broth and cook, stirring, over low heat until the water has evaporated, about 15 minutes.
5. Add chicken and chopped sage and cook until chicken stock has evaporated and rice is cooked through
6. Add bouillon cube and cook, stirring, until soup begins to boil, 2 minutes
7. Put on a steam bath with a small saucepan in a deep saucepan, pour in the cream, mix thoroughly until thick and reduce the heat to low. Increase the heating time so that the soup can simmer for 3 minutes.
8. Season with salt, pepper, chopped parsley, thyme and sage and simmer until the aromatic soup is slightly thinner, about 4 minutes. Serve hot with wheat croutons.
NOTE: For a milder flavor, after