MacOS Mojave 10.14 (18A391)
1 improves the stability, compatibility and security of your Mac and is recommended for all users.
4. KMail keeps a history of messages (due to obsolescence). Set up a separate mailbox for mail with persistent content (content from mailboxes on other computers).
5. Connect to social networks including Facebook, Yahoo and Google Plus.
6. Gmail is an easy-to-use email client that combines a built-in system, synchronization and mail batching.
7. Use GTalk to chat online.
8. Use Cydia (free unofficial version).
9. Connecting to the Internet, if you are not using another Internet device, via Wi-Fi is the fastest way.
10. With an emphasis on “smart” technology, you need to have a webcam (camcorder).
Convenient panel and other useful software
10 Programs to Back Up Your Files
A digital camera is your first device for web content. Learn to shoot videos and take photos, and take them not only for yourself.
File backup software. You can easily and easily create a backup copy, modify or delete a copy.
Mac Router is a program that will help you create a home network on your Mac. You will be able to distribute the Internet and manage it using TCP-IP packets.
Speeds up the backup (audio and video) process of media files on Mac. Allows you to import from media text format applications such as Final Cut, Avidemux and many others.
Time-honored anti-virus utility.